- During low-medium tide period, you will get wet when getting out from the boat. Taking sandal shoes and short is highly recommended.
- The beach in front of the resort is a rocky beach. With weather and tide - level conditions, sometime, it’s not safe to stop a boat in front of the resort. In that case, boat driver will stop on the others beach. Please prepare yourself for walking in the water, rocky beach or walking 1-2 km. on the beach.
- On a big windy day (even in hi-season period can be happened), getting out from the boat in front Koh Ngai (any beach) is difficult. Anyone with heath problem or physical problem, pregnant lady, small child shall avoid. To be in the safe side, please inform our team in advance, then we can prepare for any trouble that can be happened.
- When a boat stops in front of the resort, our staff will going to take you luggage. Anyhow, please separate electric devices to carry by your own or put them in a waterproof bag.
- Latest time to organize private longtail boat from Pakmeng pier is 4.30pm. In case you get to the pier afterward, you have to find a boat by yourself. And if you can't get the island on your first night, room cost still be charged as original booking.
- For your departure: Earliest time to organize a boat from Koh Ngai to Pak Meng pier is 8.00am. If you have any early flight, please feel free to contact our team in advance.
- Traveler should have some spare time or flexible plan for departure. Leaving the island for any fixed schedule of transportation in the same day is not recommended. Resort will not be responsible for cancellation of transportation due to unexpected weather.
- CoCo Cottage is not a luxurious resort. it is best suited to those who enjoy a touch of nature and the experience of something different.
Chic Chill Charm @ Coco Cottage
Services with ♥ by coco-team