INFORMATION for family with children
Booking with baby under 3 years or 36 months is not accepted (strictly), WHY?
Main reason to set a baby policy is a safety reason.
- In the past, while we were still accepting babies. Almost every month, we have the experience of finding a boat to take the baby to the hospital. And there were 2 urgent cases that we were almost unable to cope with.
- So we realized that it's a tough time when something happens to a baby on this small remote island.
- In case of emergency, the nearest hospital in Sikao Hospital (with no english speaking staff) or Koh Lanta hospital. To get those 2 hospitals, takes about 1-1.30 hours - not including waiting time if a boat comes from Pak Meng Pier.
- Because our beach is a rocky beach, when the tide is very low, the boat will not be able to reach the beach at all. Low tide day occur every 2 weeks and takes 4-5 days each time.
- In case of windy, It is difficult for boats to reach our beach whether the tide is high or low.
- We understand that it is not often that baby get sick on bad weather day. But it has happened and there is still a chance to happen again. Because every factor is something that no one can control. And if it happens at the same time, we are afraid it beyond our ability to be responsible and manageable.
- We can not make a policy to accept babies only on good weather days. So we have to admit that we are not professional enough to serve families with small baby.
******. Sorry and thank you for your understanding *******
1. The best choice is a Family Cottage that basically for 4 pax.
3. Green Deluxe Cottage
Optional: Extra mattress can be added at 350 B/night
2. Our accommodation and all facilites are designed and arranged under the concept of simply living with the nature:
- No fridge, No microwave in guest’s room. Kid’s medicine or food could be kept in restaurant’s refrigerator.
- A/C in the room is operated at night. We do understand sometimes a kid needs to sleep in cold place during a day. But we are so sorry that our restaurant is open air area, no a/c. Especially kid who just left the snowy or winter season in some country can get sick from the difference of temperature.
3. Behind the resort, it is a tropical jungle that belongs to national park. So the mosquito problem is difficult to eradicate. Please prepare a mosquito protection for your kids. Anyway, never been found Malaria carrier here.
- COCO COTTAGE DO NOT ACCEPT BOOKING WITH CHILD UNDER 3 YEARS OLD.
- The resort reserve the right to cancel any booking within 24 hour,
especially the booking done less than 24 hour before check in.
- To reserve more than 2 rooms, please make a separeate booking or
please send email about your group details for special processing.
- For staying more than 2 weeks, please send email for special deal.
- Latest time for private longtail boat from Pakmeng pier is 4.30 pm.