Koh Ngai is a part of Moo Koh Lanta National Park, Lanta District, Krabi Province.
But transportation from Trang is more convenient to access via Pakmeng Pier.
CoCo Cottage is located at the east side of Koh Ngai, the beach face to Trang Sea.
The beach in front is a rocky beach. During low – medium tide time,
you will get wet when getting out from a boat. Taking sandal shoes and short is higly recommended.
To travel to/from Koh Ngai, please CAREFULLY read below information:
1) As CoCo Beach is a rocky Beach. So boat cannot reach the beach at a low-tide period, especially if it is also windy at the same time: it’s not safe to stop a boat on CoCo Beach. With these kind of problem, sometime boat driver will stop at some others beach. Please prepare yourself for walking in the water, rocky beach or walking 1-2 km. on the beach.
2) On big windy day (even in hi-season period can be happened), getting out from the boat in front Koh Ngai (any beach) is difficult. Anyone with heath problem or physical problem, pregnant lady, small child shall avoid. To be in the safe side, please inform our team in advance, then we can prepare for any trouble that can be happened.
3) Latest time to organized private long tail boat from Pakmeng pier is 16.00 o'clock. In case you get to the pier afterward, you have to find a boat by yourself. And if you can't get the island on your first night, room cost still be charged as original booking!.
4) Earliest time to organize a boat from Koh Ngai to Pak Megn pier is 8 am.
5) For Low Season, Pre & End Season: Since the weather could change very fast and cause difficulty in sea transfer sometimes, therefore 1 day spared for flexible travel plan on departure is recommended.
From Bangkok to Trang or Krabi
Flight connections to Trang and Krabi are made easily through
Suvarnabhumi International Airport or Don Mueang Airport.
- Fly from Bangkok to Trang: please visit,
Flight will taking around 1 hr 30 mins.
- Bus from Bangkok to Trang
Buses leave from Southern Bus Terminal every day around 7 p.m. - 8 p.m.
For more information, please call 02-435-1199-200 or The Transport Co. in Trang call at 075-218-718.
- Train from Bangkok to Trang
There are 2 daily trains from Bangkok to Trang (and 2 trains back from Trang to Bangkok).
For more information and book ticket online, please visit : Thairailwayticket
- Fly from Bangkok to Krabi please visit AirAsia, Thaiairway, Thaismile , LionAir
Note: Krabi can also reach by flying from Koh Samui to Krabi, please visit : BangkokAir
or flying from Kuala Lumper, Malaysia and Chiang Mai, please visit : AirAsia.
or flying from Singapore(Changi Airport) with Tiger Airways, please visit : TigerAir